วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

my favorite singer.


My favorite singer is Girls' Generation or So Nyeo Si Dae (SNSD) in Korean name.
Girls' Generation is nine-member from South Korea.
They are pop girl group from  S.M. Entertainment .
The leader is Kom taeyeon and the others member is Jessica , Sunny , Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, sooyoung, Yoona, and the last is seohyun.
They are many  hit single such a

"Gee"
This single is "Gee" being longest running No.1 song
Having held the No.1 chart ranking for nine consecutive weeks.


"Tell me your wish (Genie)"
In this song they are show us about the beautiful legs with pretty lyrics and dance are so chic.


"Run Devil Run"
This song they are so beautiful under the sexy look.


"Hoot"
Hoot is a combination of laughter and playful.
When we look at her, It feels like an old movie posters.


"MR.TAXI"
The fashion in this song is about the driver taxi in New York,USA

and last my favorite song is .....


"THE BOY"
This MV show us about  spring fashions costume and dance having grow up
S.M. Entertainment has been promoting this song into many countries such as Thailand, Japan,America, Paris ETC.


First time that I saw they at Siam several years ago,they are promote Gee,
 by the time, I don't know they ,then my friend suggested me to listen  their music and see their MV
went to see their concert and there are many ways to do.
It make me know how they are lovely, beautiful ,and extremely capable.
I LOVE SNSD!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น